Paud Hijau Paud Hijau Author
Title: Lee Seunggi's Plan for Rejoining New Journey to the West
Author: Paud Hijau
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
In a recent interview, Lee Seung Gi opened up about his plan rejoining 'New Journey to the West'. He stated, "I've alwa...


In a recent interview, Lee Seung Gi opened up about his plan rejoining 'New Journey to the West'. He stated, "I've always been close to PD Na Young Suk and the entire cast. We don't contact each other often, but we all think of each other in our hearts. I know a lot of viewers are curious if I'll return, but Na Young Suk hasn't given me an offer yet."

Lee Seung Gi further explained he understands as the show is running with new members under a new system, and he might not fit in. He continued, "I don't think that me joining 'New Journey to the West' will definitely turn out well, so I understand why they're being cautious. I know a lot of people are hoping I return, and I apologize for not being able to give a definite answer."

As previously reported, Lee Seung Gi was discharged from the military this past October. He'll be starring in the upcoming tvN drama 'Hwayugi', join a new SBS variety show 'The Butler (The Master in The House)'.

Advertisement

 
Top