Paud Hijau Paud Hijau Author
Title: Lee Dong Gun And Jo Yoon Hee Are Legally Married And Expecting
Author: Paud Hijau
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Lee Dong Gun himself wrote to his fans, “I am writing this because I think all of you should be the first ones to know. Jo Yoon Hee and...



Lee Dong Gun himself wrote to his fans, “I am writing this because I think all of you should be the first ones to know. Jo Yoon Hee and I, who met through a drama and became lovers, have registered our marriage and legally become husband and wife. While preparing to get married, we were blessed with a child, and we are thankfully and eagerly waiting for the child’s birth. For now, I will be focusing on my drama ‘Seven Day Queen’ (tentative title), and we will hold a private wedding with our family and close acquaintances once I am done with the project. I am unsure about how this news will be received by my fans who have always supported me, but as much as I want to become a better actor and a happier person, it is my wish to receive blessings from all of you. Please look over us warmly. In order to repay the love I’ve received from everyone, I will work hard to become an even better actor and a great husband.”

Advertisement

 
Top